[A/S] Re: Leaking Tank!

Many thanks to all of you for your comments and suggestions on
removing the plug from the fresh water tank!  I emailed my A/S dealer
in St. Louis, and the young salesman that sold me the coach called me
the next day.  He checked with the workers in their service
department, and told me the same thing that several of you had
suggested...use a bolt head for the large Allen wrench fitting.  I
got a 1/2 inch, hex head carriage bolt, 5 inch length and ground the
flats down just a little to make a snug fit, then clamped on the vice-
grips...and the plug came right out!  The dealer's people did say use
a pipe dope instead of teflon tape.  It is done, the hardes part is
getting the access plate and screws back in place.  Thanks again!