[A/S] 1965 overlander Mattress

I have been looking all over town for a mattress to fit our 1965 Overlander.
It is the model with one full bed amid ship.  The previous owner cut the
cabinet below to make a seating area with a table, that drops down to make
the bed platform.  In the deminsions are 46/47 inches wide by 75 inches long.
The only mattress's I can find is a twin at 36 inches wide and a full at 54
inches wide.  Any one know of a source in California for a mattress of this
size, if I even have the right size.

                                                                   Chuck &
Lynn
                                                                   1965