Re: [A/S] Re: Airstream Motor Coaches -- Sunnybrook

This reminds me, we used to have listie... Bryan who bought a brand spanking
new Bambi and set out from the dealer on his first fulltiming adventure. He
got 100 miles when a wheel fell off ........Bambi's, being single axle, hit
the ground on the axle at 60 mph or whatever.......

He was able to pull over, shook up, but unharmed.

The Bambi was towed back to the dealer who replaced it immediately a brand
new one.

Hunter