Re: [A/S] Argosy on Ebay

I am the <<chappy>> who had this Argosy on the list last year.  I
made every attempt to answer all questions fully.  Unfortunately, at
one point we lost Outlook Express due to a virus.  I lost all
questions and addresses.

I am online now.  Any questions you have I'll be glad to answer as
well as I can.  I'm not an Airstream or Argosy grand falloon.  I only
know the story as told to me by the designer / developer of the
steering system.

I would like anybody interested in them to know the story & history
of this little known deveopment exercise as it may become more
important to the overall story at some future point.  In the
meantime, I continue to hope that this particular trailer will go to
a collector / preserver  of both Airstream and Watson family
history.  My wish has been and remains that it be preserved in a
dignified manner and will do all I can to disseminate the history of
this particular piece of history as told to me.  I will continue to
disseminate any & all information to any interested party in the
future.