[A/S] Airstream Pullers

Friends,

I am seriously considering purchasing a new Dodge-Cummins or
Ford-Powerstroke when the 2002 trucks become available and retiring my
trusted but thirsty gas 460 Ford F250HD.

I would be very grateful to hear personal experiences and recommendations
from those of you who already own and are using either of these trucks to
tow your Airstream.  If you would reply to me off-list and tell me what year
and how your puller is equipped i.e. manual 5 speed, manual 6 speed, or
automatic and what rear end ratio you are using and also tell me the
size-weight of your Airstream then give me your experiences as to pulling
and non-pulling fuel mileage it would be very helpful in making an informed
decision.  Please tell me also how many miles on your puller's odometer.  I
would also appreciate hearing your opinions as the  quality, reliability,
performance, and any recommendations or observations you would like to
share.

Thanks,
Harvey