Re: [A/S] wood floors

I know of two a/s owners (25ft and 27ft) who put in  parquet floor and
glued it directly to subfloor, same as in house.  I have  never seen a
crack or any negative feature in their  floors. I installed a parquet
floor in my '78 which was held in place by glue down tabs on each corner.
 Lots of flexibility.  Little to much in some respects as I got  one
separation point.  I found I needed to screw the floor down at some
points on perameter to hold it in place.  Other wise OK.  I used a dark
oak and its OK but needs a lot more clearning then the blond finish my
friends use.  I would recommend the lighter color.

Roy Lashway
'78 Argosy,'56 Bubble
WBCCI 1610     VAC
rlashway@zianet.com