Re: [A/S] Trailer Tires

We run "D" rated Kelly "trailer tires" and E rated Kelly's on our
Burb. I would not concider running lesser rated tires because of the
weight we carry and the places we go. The 96 Burb we just bought has
E rated Firestones which I will remove and replace with the Kelly's
on the 88 Burb. In other words I am switching tires. One thing of
note is that the 96 has 245 R 16 and the 88 Burb has 235 R 16's. The
next set of tires I buy for the 96 Burb will we 245 R 16's because
they are wider therefore putting more rubber on the road.
Conrad of Conrad & Tricia.