Re: [A/S] 78 X 31'

The snap ring type is the only one on which you'll be able to get the
inner pane out without breaking it or pulling the whole window frame.  I
think Roger Hightower had this type also and posted pictures on the
Yahoo Airstream (Hunter's) list of the process.  I have pictures of
pulling the whole Vista View window out and disassembling to clean
(along with pulling out the whole inside window shade assembly from
between the inner and outter skins).

Judy White, Bellevue (Seattle East)
72 27’ Int’l Ambassador...with shorted out color changing electric brake
wires ;-(
WBCCI #5040, VAC, NCU#138
mailto:dmurtha@seanet.com