Re: [A/S] Airstream Skin

Thanks, Charlie .....

My '68 Tradewind is a restoration project which will involve not
insignificant time and money. My wife and daughter are new to Airstreaming
and are impatient to begin camping and traveling. We are looking at a local
mid-'70s trailer which is ready to hitch up and hit the road which we are
considering. Cosmetically, it has some light skin scratches and it's good to
know that a polish job is possible which would remove the scratches. I had
wondered if the change to a different aluminum skin had occurred with the
then new '69-'70 body style and in this case, I'm glad it was much later.
That's helpful.

Jim Greene
'68 Tradewind (and looking)