Re: [A/S] Any ideas what's up with the picture files section of Airstreamlist/files

     Well,  it seems like maybe we have browser interpretation problems.
The file is there at the link that Norma gave.  My browser goes looking for
it as http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AirstreamList/files/packAS#5.jpg which
indeed is as Yahoo lists the file.  It doesn't find the file however.  If I
change the browser URL to
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AirstreamList/files/packAS%235.jpg however, I
find the file.
     It might be just as well if those posting try to avoid anything but
straight regular alphanumerical characters.  I believe that these various
other characters are what are causing the problems some are experiencing.