Re: [A/S] We Did it!/Airstream Park Directory

Dan,
Congratulations on your first trip.  We will be doing
ours in a couple of weeks.  Currently we are moving
the contents of the old trailer to the A/S.  Lots of
choices where to store things.

Your Airstream only campground brought up a topic that
I was curious about.  I know the Airstream web site
has a directory for sale that list A/S only
campgrounds.  I thought I heard that the person who
maintained this directory doesn't do it anymore and
there is no current directory available.  Does anyone
have any further information about this?

Regards,

Jack Canavera
STL Mo.