Re: [A/S] First overnight stay and delivery

Hi Hunter,
I just received the lastest Blue Beret.
Isn't it curious that our WBCCI International
President feels it is time for WBCCI to be more
"pro-active in its recruitment of new Aristream
owners"?? So, "beginning July 1, 2001 the owners of a
new A/S will be enrolled as Members at Large". What
about those of us who find that dream stream that has
been "pre-owned"? And what about the people who spend
all that money, as in Jack's case, 6 weeks too soon?
IMHO, I don't think President Lundberg has found a
very good solution to a sad situation.
Thanks for letting me vent,
Karen
PS How bad is your cabin fever getting?