Re: [A/S] '65 T-Bird and '59 Flying Cloud sink

I had considered trying to repair the the sink, just wasn't sure how reliab=
le it would end up being. The sink had some 'burn-
holes' in the bottom of it that went clear thru. I think one of the previou=
s owners had used it for an ashtray since the pipes had
burst and the faucet wasn't working. I looked all over for a replacement si=
nk and then one day, just as I had found an epoxy to
fill the wholes, the sink fell out of the basket (at Home Base®) and shatte=
red. Now I HAVE to get a new sink, or take up
puzzles.

I'd love to get a classic vehicle to tow our trailer...not too impressed wi=
th the 'modern' vehicles. I feel like we've somehow
forgotten to make things with class.

John McColloch
'59 Flying Cloud
<undesignated tow vehicle>