[A/S] First trip of the year

Hi everybody,

    Last week I took the family to Ocean City Md. I intended to go for
two days but found out it was half price and stayed for four days.
Frontier Town has a deal where you pay for a night and get a second
night for giving 25 cents to their charity bucket. This offer is for the
off season. I don't want to sound like a salesman for the place but if
you like things coastal or have kids (I think I am the only airstreamer
in the world with kids) you owe it to yourself to go there.

    Everything worked well on the trailer. The to drain valves in the
front dripped a little bit. I just cut down a couple of paper cups and
caught the drips. The valves are on my "to do" list.

    I am still out on sick leave. I have very little inconvenience with
my elbow out of action. My doctor says twelve weeks, so lets go
traveling! Does any one out there ever visit the mid Atlantic area?

                                                                                                 Frank Streeks