Re: [A/S] Two Questions

Jim,
I have had a 61 Trade Wind that was not clear coated and my 68 Sovereign that
was. So sometime in between they started applying the clear coat. Stripping
was a big project as was the first polishing. I use the Rolite products,
pre-polish, polish and then the AP300 to finish up. This year the coach
needed another going over and I used the polish and AP 300 in about 18 hours,
I just finished the last 3 panels yesterday. It sat outside through a WI
winter and it did fade. I will not need the DeWalt next year as I hope not to
have to cut the metal as I have had to in the past 2 years. A drum polisher
will work fine for finish work but for cutting the DeWalt was needed. To get
rid of my swirls I will have to buy a drum type polisher, maybe next year, I
have to paint the house this year!
Ed
WBCCI 4425
68 Sovereign with swirls in the shine