Re: [A/S] how long does it last?

That's my next big project, getting my 1976 31' Sovereign stripped, polished
and clear coated. Glad to hear about the service prided by the Oasis in
Tucson. My wife and I will be spending two weeks in Tucson in our A/S
starting around 5/14 so I think I will give them a visit a get more details.

In the year we have had our A/S we have completely gutted the inside of the
trailer and put it all back together with new custom drapes, couch, beds
parquet floors, mini blinds and  a good cleaning. Also I have replaced all
running lights, tires, repaired the fridge and A/C, installed the Rock Guard
and much more. Mechanically the trailer is in great shape and the inside
looks brand new. It will sure be nice to one day get the exterior looking
like yours. My clear coat is well past the "flaky stage" and in to the "cake
left out in the rain" stage. I to like the idea of the satin finish that the
clear coat provides.