Re: [A/S] Ultima 2020 brake controller

www.jordanresearch.com and http://www.rvamerica.com/jordan/html/index.html
are the two sites referenced in the early '99 archived list thread on brake
controllers - both links have been 'dead' for awhile.

The link supplied by Rich and Kath (thanks, guys!) works just fine - and,
judging by the incredible number of those annoying 'pop-up' adverts, it's
one of those 'free' websites... I emailed them a request to snail me a
brochure, and a copy of the installation instructions. One has to wonder
why, though, a supplier wouldn't post all that info on a website - i mean,
as long as they're going to have a website....

IMHO, the biggest disadvantage with 'free' sites like
http://www.go.to/jordanresearch is that a websearch won't find 'em.

Tuna (liking the idea of Jordan's controller more and more, as an
alternative to cutting into the brake line)
'48 Trailwind
'50 Jeepster
WBCCI#8862/VAC
Reno, NV