Re: [A/S] more info axle

Gary, this is an "if" question: if you put the 4.10 gear set in
are you committed to higher gas consumption?????? if gas goes up
(be prepared for $2.00/gal her in the next couple of years) will you
still want the extra grunt at the pump?????? my old ford  van
went from an average of 17-19 mpg  to 14 mpg hwy when i switched
to a 3.55 axle ratio. My city driving went from 10 mpg avg to
12 mpg avg ( and i wasn't towing ) By the way that was an 84 club
with a 300 c.i. six and a c-6 3speed transmision. the person i sold it to
won't sell it back to me and that was over 5 years ago.