Re: [A/S] Re: Hail Sale Visit, what's there, and extended warranty.

Jim,
No the warranty doesn't cover leaks or clear coat.
The standard A/S warranty is 2 years.  I will check
out Good Sam since I did receive a quote for them on
my old trailer a year or two ago.

Until I see the price, I'm thinking of passing and
possibly considering extending the manufacturers
warranty for what I would consider the trouble prone
compnents.

I guess I really need to consider that of my two
previous travel trailers (18 year span of time), I
have never had an out of warranty repair, and only had
one repair in warranty. Maybe I'm lucky....

I have no idea what the dealer is discounting his
trailers for and didn't ask since I think they are
still dealing with the insurance side at this point.
I saw adjusters there checking out some of the motor
home roofs.

Jack