[A/S] Re: Hail Sale Visit, what's there, and extended warranty.

 Jack
I got my '93 Excella from Bill Thomas, dealt with Robert, Mark in
sales, and Bradley in business office.  Bradley just sent me a recall
notice on the new refrigerator that the previous owner had installed
last spring so that I can get the fix on it.
Leroy will probably give you the pre-delivery checkout, he is a
character but knows his stuff!
They are a great bunch to deal with.  Their new facility in
Wentzville will really be nice.  When we spent the night in ours at
the dealership, to bond with it as Hunter says, TWA flew several
747's right down our hallway!!!!!!!!!
Don