Re: [A/S] Shock stud mounts

If I understand your problem (I think I do, after reading your post four
times) you're having problems inserting the shock bolt back into the
rubber bushings in both the frame and the Axle shock mounts.

I had to do this same thing on a car that had leaf springs. I wanted to
install Polyurethane bushings instead of the rubber variety. I just used
a large metal washer over the end of the bushing and a block of wood on
the other end, and then squeezed everything together with a C-Clamp.

I hope that is what you were looking for.

bobb