Re: [A/S] truck and trailer insurance coverage

Interesting you should ask.  As some of you know I was really mad at Foremost
for not paying me cash for the hail damage.  They forced me to fix it which
saved my, and my furkid's, life.

When I bought the cabin in Tennessee I cancelled Foremost and insured it on
my car policy with Allstate.  One thing I no longer needed was liability as I
have that with the cabin.

Then the tornado... I spent a week looking at that tree laying where the
trailer had been which got me thinking about insurance.  Allstate would have
paid me the amount they decided it was worth.  RV Alliance and Foremost would
have paid me what I paid for it.
(I think)

So, I called RV Alliance and got a price from them.  Then I called Foremost.
Foremost was $50.00 a year cheaper and gave me 250 deductible where RV
Alliance gave me $500.00 deductible.  Big savings right there.

I compared those prices to Allstate..... the RV insurers were cheaper in the
long run because they include towing for both truck and trailer..... Allstate
would add $79.00 a year for RV towing.

So, based on those numbers and the fact that I owe Foremost I sent them a
check.

I am a bit worried that they will see that I had 4 claims last year (2
definitely my fault) and reject me..... I'll know soon.   I have to say that
they were quick to give me money for the skylight which was damaged, without
even seeing it...they took my word for it.

Anyway, I recommend Foremost...even if they do reject me.

Hunter