[A/S] Breadtruck

I just got this from a friend..... is he delusional?  Charlie!!!!!

<<I would have agreed with you just a few days ago...... except, now, I
own an "Airstream" manufactured aluminum breadtruck styled vehicle
called an "A Van" and it says it was built by Airstream.... I'm not
kidding with you..... (this time)....

I'll find out where these "Airstream" trucks were built one of these
days and will forward you the info.  It sounds weird that Airstream
built a breadtruck type utility stepvan... but now I "own" one and
closed it's left front sliding door this morning when I moved it to
another storage yard in Clearwater.  The truck body's I.D. tag says it
was built by Airstream in 1977.

It's a weird looking vehicle in that from the outside you can't tell
that the chassis in made by GM in 1977.  It looks like a plain box van
with a lift gate on the rear..... or like a smaller all aluminum UPS
stepvan....  It would be a neat conversation piece pulling into a big
Airstream show pulling my classic 28 foot Airstream Land Yacht......

Forward my e-mails and please ask someone (like the Airstream Corp.
historian) in your Airstream Club and find out where it was
manufactured.... Thanks,  John >>