[A/S] Re: Any idea's

Daniel,
If you were not a Reverend I would suggest that you go over and whiz
on the neighbor's car tires.  Since you are a Reverend maybe a short
sermon on "Do Unto Others" might be in order.

When I was a kid, growing up in these Ozarks hills I saw a Collie
whiz on an electric fence.  I think the poor thing is still running
away after these 60 years.  I would suggest the electric fence
treatment but I am afraid that Hunter and others would put a contract
out on me!
Don
'00 Silverado, '93 Excella