[A/S] Airstream Connector

I am about to take a trip to pick up my "new" airstream trailer,  and
have a question about the electrical connection.  It is a 1967 24'
Tradewind, and I am wanting to have the adapter made before I leave
to pick up the trailer.  The owner of the trailer says that it is a 1"
diameter connector, and that it has 7 pins.  He also says that "the
trailer brake is not the same as on standard wiring it is swapped with
 the running lites."  What do I need to tell my local RV place here
in order to get what is needed... I would rather not spend the time
on the trip finding what I need... any help would be appreciated.

Don