Re: [A/S] Ocala, Florida - March 30, 2001

Hunter,
I was getting a huge laugh out of picturing 11 dogs on your lap (were they
stacked like cordwood?) and then I came to the devastating part of your post.
I was thinking how wonderful and lucky that your trailer didn't get detroyed
but didn't even think about the fact that you and your loved ones could have
been in it and crushed until I read the above.  It seems more like someone is
watching over you than that you having a black cloud over your head.

It was a blessing that you were there to save Patti's 9 dogs. I feel really
sad for Patti's losses but they would have been so much worse if see had lost
some of her dogs.

Do you have to keep the kitties locked away from Patti's dogs?

-Norma