[A/S] Re: Re:Re: Airstream Maintenance Manual

Everyone,
Thanks for all the replies.  I think Rich has summed up an important aspect
of the list.  I've been using the list for over a year to learn all I could
before buying my first trailer.  Tom Patterson's archive is my first stop
before writing a note to the list, Phred's great treatise is my second.

Secretarial Services had no Maintenance Manual for my '98 but Jim Greenes'
suggestion to check the lastest available for applicability is a good one.

As I go through the process of owning an Airstream, I'll create a website
with jpegs so I might help those as the list has helped me.

Thanks,
Bob