Re: [A/S] Stowing when trailering

I hold both tvs down using TV GRIPS... they work great!

I have a pantry for canned goods. My dishes are plastic. They sit on
rubberized shelf liners which you can buy at Walmart or any rv store. They
really work. My glass glasses are in heavy crew socks.

My computer, CD Burner and printer are bungee corded to the table where they
live.

My lawn chairs are in the back of my truck...with my ladder, tool boxes, dog
food, cat food, kitty litter, saddle, car washing stuff, laundry stuff

Hunter