Re: [A/S] Stowing when trailering

I find that the dishes and other stuff in the cupboards doesn't bounce around
enough to make it worth the effort to specially pack them. We did buy some
plastic bins for the shelves for cans and other loose articles, but generally
things in an A/S stay where put unless you run over the curb because you cut
the corner too sharp!
The TV can be left in place and affixed with hold downs. These are available
from most RV supply shops. I like to put mine back in the box it came in,
with the styrofoam spacers that came with the TV/VCR combo in place. It is
just small enough to put in the bottom of the roadside closet.