Re: [A/S] Depreciation

I have a 1959 copy of a travel trailer guide - Airstream is included but no
prices but Avions are listed priced at $3000 to $5500 -  for $7000 one could
buy a full size 45' long mobile home, so obviously $4000 or more was a
considerable investment. In 1959 there were probably still lots of custom
Airstreams being made, so no prices in the book.  Interesting thing about my
copy of this book - I bought it in 1959!  Why I kept it all these years is a
mystery, but I am glad I did.

Just Plain Polly
1964 Globe Trotter
Colorado