Re: [A/S] Safari Spare

Wow, I don't think I've ever seen a subject with as many replies. And
it's all so simple.
If you want or don't want to carry a spare, its your choice.
If you do, it has to fit right and be the right rating(s), and have
somewhere to ride. Any RV dealer can set you up with many differemt
design spare holders, under trailer yoke, behing tanks, on back
bumper, or in pickup bed.
Any tire dealer will set you up correctly with the proper wheel (new
or used) and the propper tire.

One thing being overlooked, you need a jack and you need to know how
and where to place it, if you going to change your own flat. I carry
a spare off the back bumper, but have roadside assitance insurance
and a cell phone. My back's too old to be wrenching on those lugs.

Vince
1968 Safari and 1993 B190
Oregon