[A/S] Safari Spare

I am purchasing a 2001 Safari and just started thinking about a spare
tire.  I was shocked to find that a spare tire and installation of a
mount (which is apparently just behind the "A" frame) is $375.  Just
the tire and wheel alone is $275.  Supposedly the new Bambi comes
standard with a spare and the mount on my Safari will be in the same
area.  Are there any Bambi or new Safari owners out there with their
comments?

The wheel supplied is not a matching wheel so I'm a little surprised
at the tire and wheel price.  Maybe there is another source other
than
the dealer???

Regards,

Jack