Re: [A/S] Airstream Dealers

I have to tell about my experience at Billy Sims.

I arrived late in the afternoon, with no appointment.  My skylight had blown
out of the roof of the trailer on I-40.

They couldn't have been more accommodating.  Took the trailer right into the
shop and fixed it, charging me less than they quoted for the repair.  The
good news is I had the skylight with me.

Then they gave me estimates for all the repairs... the ditch, the tree and
the flat tire..... and of course the hail damage that overlapped the the tree.

I explained that I live in the trailer and couldn't be without it
long....they suggested a place to rent a motorhome and got the trailer in
very quickly..... and out when promised.  No surprises on the bill.

When I was in Lubbock I saw an internet friend who bought his motorhome at
Billy Sims..... actually this was his second motorhome.  After pricing them
in lots of places Sims was the best price. He is very happy with their
service too.

My friend Don is taking his Airstream there next week to have some body work
done.... because he backed into a tree limb.

Harvey, I'm sorry you had that experience..... I can't imagine what went
wrong that day.

Personally, I had a great experience there and wish they were closer.  Their
body man has to be one of the best in the business.

Hunter