Re: [A/S] Twin Rear Mattress Size.

Anne and other listees,

One of my many brochures on miscellaneous items is among the missing and
that was a mattress manufacturer that advertises in I think the Good Sam
publications and Trailer Life.  The name of the mattress manufacturer are
initials (?) H rings a bell but not sure.
I listed a few links below that will give you some idea of what is out
there.

http://www.bedmasters.com/Boat.htm
http://www.bearbeds.com/
http://www.foamshop.com/commercial/
http://www.sdiproducts.com/sdiproducts/rvmattress.html
http://www.foamsource.com/mattresses.html

To each his/her own: we just replaced our bedding at home with a good
quality foam mattress and lower support.  It is by far, the best thing we've
ever slept on.

Rich Walbridge
mailto:richwalbridge@airstream.net
mailto:wbcci@gis.net