Re: [A/S] The Sarasota Rally

Donna and I decided to take Hunter up on this little invitation, so we drove
down to Sarasota.
After looking for three hours we could not find a "big red F-25 Super
Duty"????????
Actually we found her straight away:>)

We found Hunter and Linda sitting outside of her Airstream, I got out and
asked which one would be Hunter......... And she asked me if I was the
Fantastic Vent guy, or the Reefer guy????? I said No I'm the computer
guy:>).......
She was not looking for a computer guy but she and Linda let us stay anyway,
I thought that was nice of her. :>)
We got to meet Brady and Tucker (Great Pups!!) Tucker kept Hunter from
getting lazy by getting her to throw the frisbee a few thousand times, and
Brady looks to be getting along real well......His hair is even growing
back.
We took Risky and Deacon with us and Linda noticed that their nails were
longer than she liked so the boys got a professional trim job with a Maine
accent:>) "Just Paak ya Daag in the yaad"(SEG)
We had a great visit and talked their ears off for a few hours, then moseyed
over to the new trailers and Donna got to look at all of the new stuff
Airstream has to offer. I on the other hand was kept busy answering
questions about our Dogs. Everyone wanted to know about retired racing
Greyhounds.... At least they got lots of attention from all of the folks
there:>)
All in all we had a really fun day and really enjoyed meeting Hunter, Linda
and all the critters.
This was the first time we have ever been to a big Airstream rally and it
was quite a picture what with all the Streams flying their flags and folks
milling around.......

Thanks for yall's hospitality, and we hope to see you again down the road!!

Stan and Donna Mayhew
And the boys........