Re: [A/S] Sarasota Rally

We've changed some of our plans and thought we would try to make the Sarasota
Rally.  Went to our Blue Berets and realized we hadn't received one since
October.  Also haven't received the 2001 directory.  We had a lot of problems
getting our address changed when we renewed our membership some time back and
now that we think of it, we haven't received anything but our new membership
cards since.

We called WBCCI and they say they have mailed everything to our new address
(how could they possibly know where every item is mailed?) and that the
problem was probably with our mail forwarding service.  Called Escapees (who
to our knowledge has never made a mistake with our mail) and they, of course,
assure us everything addressed to us is forwarded.  Called WBCCI again - they
still say the problem is not theirs - my comment was that it is strange that
the only items we are missing are the THREE things mailed from WBCCI all
mailed at different times over the past three months.

I'm really ticked off.

Verna