Re: [A/S] Digest Number 273

Thanks Norma,
Only one problem. The previous owners traveled for 37 yrs. without a STOVE or
OVEN! They said they ate out or used a Coleman camp stove, toaster oven and
microwave later on. There is a cabinet where the oven should be and it looks
like there is a place for a stovetop. I would like to put one (stove top) in
but would like to keep the 60's look. Any ideas? They also took out the front
sofa/bed and replaced it with 2 ...rather comfortable chairs and a fold out
table from another old A/S. The look is questionable....but I have to admit
...as long as "sleep overs" aren't a priority...it works for me. There is a
nice 3/4 bed in the middle of the A/S. so I'll be comfortable!
PS. The original owner said that in all his travels (36 or 7 yrs.)he only had
1 flat (single axle) and he never carried a spare(hmmm). He jacked up the
trailer...left it on the side of the road and took the tire to get repaired
in the next town. Great story but I will carry a spare!
Peg
63' Safari 22'
NJ