Re: [A/S] Re: Inquiry on SmarTire

Rich,

Drop shipped to my business address (personal credit card payment) was
about $193, sensor installation $32 (while mounting new tires).  That
was for four wheel system.  Receiver unit plugs into aux dash plug when
in use, I keep it clipped to the visor.  Power cord was long enough to
go up under dash to "A" pillar, and small enough to tuck behind plastic
pillar trim.  Programming by "moi" (with manual in hand).  Quick, easy
and a lot cheaper (money wise and aggravation wise) than more damage to
coach.

Matt