Re: [A/S] Re: Inquiry on SmarTire

Dick,
The Sears store quoted me $229.95 plus $10 per tire for installing a 6
tire system on my 34' A/S. I talked the local Tire dealer, Blacks Tire,
into doing the job for the same price, but not the $10 per tire because
they were going to put on new tires anyway. Therefore, I got my SmarTire
system for the $230 plus the cost of 7 new tires. I don't remember
exactly, papers in trailer on storage lot, but the total bill was just
over $1000 for SmarTire, 7 new Marathon load range D tires, mounting,
balancing, tax, and the $2 per tire disposal fee for every tire sold in
the state of NC.

Perry Joe Scudder
WBCCI 8624
Wilmington, NC