Re: [A/S] greetings from new list member.

In a message dated 1/22/01 11:19:35 AM Eastern Standard Time,
richwalbridge@airstream.net writes:

<< I always thought this type of system was over-kill, but I look at the nice
 smooth sides of the trailer and wonder what it would look like if I lost a
 tire or two and didn't realize it in time? >>

The body of mine wasn't injured at all when I drove 20 miles on a shredded
tire... but there was 1,000.00 damage up in the wheel well.  I had rubber in
the bathroom!  Pink stuffing coming out from the outside.

You can see the tire at:

http://members.aol.com/hhamp5246/tire.htm

If I had my CB on I would have known when it happened. )c:

I turned it on to yell at a truck driver who was pissing me off.... turned
out he was trying to alert me to the problem... for 20 miles!!!

Hunter