[A/S] New Streamline and chance meeting

     I am back in Houston, and just now catching up on all the e-mail.  It
was indeed an unexpected pleasure to run into Terry Tyler at the RV park in
Willcox, Az.  I had gone down to Yuma, Az. to buy the Streamline motorhome,
which is a 1966 model, and one of about 20 ever built during the period from
1964 through 1967 (only 4 with a rear porch), and was ferrying the unit home
along with a friend in a following pickup.  I would have liked to have not
been in such a hurry, but when we woke in the morning, there was a light
dusting of snow, so I left heading east as fast as possible.
     I have posted three pictures of this unique unit in a folder under my
name in the files section.  There is a fair amount of restoration ahead, but
fortunately not as much as it could have been.  The desert air in Yuma is an
ideal storage area.  After the running gear, one priority will be to remove
the paint from the body to get back to the original aluminum finish.  You
can get an idea what this is like from the unpainted area on the side.
     With the aluminum skeleton, and riveted construction, this unit is
solid, without rattles, or deterioration except for inside fabric.

-Tom

'65 Streamline 22' Duchess
'66 Streamline 30' Travel Home
'72 Streamline 28' Regency