[A/S] "to do" list

Hey Harvey Barlow,

In one of your notes, you wrote:
"I'll file Charlie's company name and
phone number away for future reference."

Harvey, not so fast. In my humble opinion,
that's not good enough. Sometimes, it pays
to be ready to act quickly and decisively.

<grin - here it comes>

Suggestion: Program Charlie's 800 number into
your cell phone. Then, the next time you're in
a panic for a part at a small town RV shop and
the local parts guy doesn't have it, call Charlie.

While you're at it, also program in Cliff's
number at Oasis RV in Tuscon. (800) 658-5863
They're open a hour later (different time zone) and
may still catch the Fed Ex Airborne Express truck
for next morning delivery to you.

Been there - done that,

Terry
mailto:tylerbears@airstream.net
Yuma, Arizona with my shorts and suntan lotion
Algodones, Mexico this afternoon