[A/S] Re: Airstream Parts Manager

I have Charlie's phone number and he is everything that Hunter says.
I will not give out the number because if Charlie wants it out, it's
his choice.  Charlie, you could add it to the bottom of your messages.
If anyone complains, I for one will defend you to the end.

The way I got Charlie's number was after trying to find some
particular parts that everyone at the dealership's told me were no
longer available, I called the Airstream factory.  They said that they
would not sell to me, but to call Charlie Burke and he would help me.
I did, and he did.

Thank you Charlie

JAMES H. COOPER