[A/S] AS

I read with interest the peice by Mr Cooper. I haven't been on this
site very long, but one of the things I noticed very early on is the
fact that the site has over 400 listees, but only a handful are doing
all the talking and they are very authorative and don't like to be
told that they are wrong. Maybe that is the reason for people not
getting involved.  Without making anyone feel bad, this site seems a
bit "clickish" and I noticed the same when I am surfing around other
AS sites. It seems  that those folks who have had AS for a # of years
are a bit short of time for those recent Airstream owners. On a
personal basis, I bought the AS for what it is. I don't feel a need
to belong to an AS group,or be "inspected" to see if I am worthy of
an AS. Thanx for the chance to sound off. Henry