Re: [A/S] Need info on 2 meter radio for RV

I was thinking of having both, with the advantage of the 2 meter being
long range communications, or any communications in some areas, because
of the repeater systems setup in many remote areas. I agree the CB is a
great tool for keeping up with the Road News, and about any other kind
of news. I really enjoyed traveling when almost every car on the road
had a CB. My CB is already installed, and will ride along 2 meter or
not.

Joe Scudder