Re: [A/S] Re: Beaver Bed

<< My new question is about the Beaver Bed.  Does it pull all the way out?>

Not quite, but far enough to easily reach the stuff farthest away.... and I'm
5'7" and my truck is tall, it's a 4X4 too.

 <Does it completely cover the truck bed between the wheel wells?  Does it
fit an 8 foot bed?>

Yes, covers the whole bed.... and it comes in 8' or 6.75 foot.

 <Do you have any suggestions regarding a shell for my truck?  Any
experiences that you would like to share? >>

I have a Century Royal... it's really nice looking... it leaked when I first
got it though... bigtime.  The inside strip was in the wrong place.  They
fixed it, well, Century sent a new strip and the place where I bought it
fixed it. Not sure I would buy another Century because of that... it could
have been one in a million.

I saw an awesome cap in Nevada City.......... I'll try to rememebr the
name... it was very cool.

Congrats, I have too much truck too for my 25' Excella... oh silly me... "too
much truck" is an oxymoron.... :D  Especially when you are climbing up and
down the Rockies.

Zoom, zoom

Hunter