Re: [A/S] Deadbolt Installation/Sherry

Thanks much Sherry!
I have seen that lock in the catalog. I almost bought it but decided to
check the local building supply.
They (Lowe's) have several that will work just like that one. They are no
cheaper though.
I think I will get one tomorrow from Lowe's. They have a stainless
professional one for $30 with the correct backspace (70mm).
I like it better than the homeowner type because it has features that
make it very hard to pick.
The locks on my A/S can be opened faster with a pick than with the key.
They are not really made for security.
Comforting fact if you lock yourself out. (!)
Mike