[A/S] Re: Beaver Bed

I couldn't help but ask about the Beaver bed.  I've been reading these
messages and learning.  At one point I asked for advice on a tow vehicle and
got great advice.  Funny thing, I went out and did something I really did
plan on doing.  I bought a Dodge 4X4 long bed with the cummins Diesel engine
to tow my 25 foot excella.  I probably could haul my house and the excella
with this truck.

My new question is about the Beaver Bed.  Does it pull all the way out?
Does it completely cover the truck bed between the wheel wells?  Does it fit
an 8 foot bed?

Do you have any suggestions regarding a shell for my truck?  Any experiences
that you would like to share?

Jerry
Gerald H. Kilbert