Re: [A/S] Elusive Leak Making me NUTS !!!

The standard response to leak problems usually includes the following:

1) Water travels - so the leak may not originate near the appearance of
water. Roof openings, vents, antennae mounts, a/c brackets, loosened rivets,
etc. some distance away from the puddle may be the source.

2) The standard procedure for locating the source of a leak is to wait for
dry weather, and to train a stream of water onto the trailer with a hose,
dousing small suspected areas for a minute or two... and then wait for a few
minutes to see if water appears at the puddle spot. Repeat, with sufficient
intervals between tests, until the source is located. I would begin near the
puddle spot, and move outward/upward until the source is identified.

3) To further complicate matters, water may enter in one place, pool
somewhere lower down between the skins, and condense somewhere above that,
and then migrate somewhere else...

Good hunting!

tuna
'49 clipper