[A/S] Elusive Leak Making me NUTS !!!

Greetings Everybody,

We purchased a 1985 Souvereign 25' back in July. Everything was
wonderful until winter arrived along with a LOT of rain. I have water
accumulating on the little triangular counter surface next to the
fridge (directly across from the door) so I assume I have a leak
either on the roof or on a driver-side window.

I've climbed up on the top and searched for a caulking problem, all
looks well up top. I have probed, prodded, examined and squirted. I
even ran out in the middle of the night in a downpour with a
flashlight to try to find the source of my problem. At least the
husband was amused.

This leak is making me crazy. The Vulkem sits unopened until I can
figure out where the heck to smear the stuff !!!!

Any ideas fellow 'Streamers ??? All suggestions will be much
appreciated.

Thanks Gang,

Mary Z.